« Home | A very accurate description of what life's like du... » | Photos down at yarra valley.... » | At the grapevines.... » | Open day.... » | What kind of a movie are u? » | Reptiles & a Shocking Tale.... » | More pics for Gunbower trip.... » | Surgery.... » | Birthdays.... » | Up in Gunbower.... »

Vanity....

I finally went and got my ears pierced yesterday and chose a pair of star-studded silver earings. It wasn't as big a deal as many had made it out to be though. The actual procedure itself took about 5 mins. So, other than the occasional pain of having to apply antiseptic solution 4 times a day, things went really well. However, I'm told the worse has yet to come. Apparently, I'm to expect some major swelling in the coming week = S Such is the price of vanity...sighz.....